jamendo on sonos - development proof of concept
This is not a public app. If you are not part of the test team, you are not allowed to use it.
You'll need to add the service to your sonos system:
- Find out the IP of one of your sonos devices (i.e. click on "About My Sonos System" on OSX)
- To register the app with the sonos controller, in a browser, go to your sonos component registration page, i.e. http://192.168.1.6:1400/customsd.htm
- For the name, fill in "jamendo"
- For the normal AND secure endpoint, fill in "http://jamendo.pascalopitz.com/soap"
- For the Presentation map, fill in "http://jamendo.pascalopitz.com/map.xml"
- In the form, check:
- "Anonymous" for the authentication type
- "Extended Metadata (for MOAPI-based InfoView)"
- Open your sonos controller and enable the service.
- You should now be able to browse Jamendo on your Sonos